Overview on Sales and Marketing Management
This is the course which deals with the practical work of sales and marketing. This course is of two years full time. This is the course which will teach the business techniques of selling and marketing about a product. Sales and Marketing techniques are used in all small to big companies and even these techniques are used in the shops also.
Sales and Marketing Management is a one of the high famed management course which needs very good talent in the field.
- The student should have the creative skills and good communication skills.
- He should have the attitude to sell and also taking some risks sometimes.
- He has to be logically approached to anyone.
- The students should have the outgoing personality which is very important in the field.
- The person should have the reasoning skills and problem solving skills.
- He has to make and implement decisions
- The students should know the sales and marketing techniques and strategies in the proper way.
The people who are all interested in taking sales and marketing management as their master’s course should have some requirements to apply in India and Internationally.
- The candidate who have Master’s Degree in any discipline, (10+2+3+1 or 2 pattern) with at least 55 percent marks can also apply.
- Students having the professional qualification like CA, ICWA, CS, with at least 55 percent marks
- Candidate having 4 years / 8 – semester Bachelor’s degree (10+2+4 pattern) with at least 60 percent marks.
Final year students can also apply for the post-graduation courses in India and International Colleges.
Many different subjects are provided by the colleges and institute based on the universities. Some of the subjects which cover the course of Sales and Marketing Management are,
Selling Strategy and Practice: This area generally teaches about the selling skills and makes them practice in real. They will be teaching such as development of sale presentations, presentations skills and system skills.
Sales Management: Mainly covers the area of marginal aspects of recruiting and other aspects.
Global Marketing Strategy are some of the subjects which deals with the Sales and Marketing Management.
The people who have the post-graduation in Sales and Marketing Management have a very high demand in the field. The companies will be increased and they needs a sales executive or sales manager to sell the product of the company. The course has a very high demand in this field. Candidates with knowledge in finance can also look for the job opportunities available as strategic or market planning executives as their career. The salary will also be very high, the people who have the good grades. The expected salary will be INR 2.5lacs to INR 12Lacs per annum. Some of the roles which has to pass by the Sales and Marketing Manager are,
- Senior marketing Manager
- National Sales Manager
- General or Operations Manager
- Senior Business Development Manager
- Marketing and Business Development Manager
- Business Manager
- Regional Business Manager
- General Sales Manager
Candidates who are very much interested and eligible to do sales and marketing management can refer this examples which are published for the public use.
- Institute of Marketing & Management, New Delhi
- Manav Rachna International University, Faculty of Management Studies, Haryana, Faridabad, Delhi NCR
- Deviprasad Goenka Management College of Media Studies, Mumbai
- Apex Institute of Management & Science, Jaipur, Rajasthan
- Mangalmay Institute of Management and Technology, Uttar Pradesh
- New Delhi Institute of Management, New Delhi
The students who have great skills in deals, selling strategy’s and communication skills in their under graduation can take this course for the post-graduation. They have very good career in this field.
Operation Management is specialization course in the post-graduation studies in MBA. This course is of two full years which make students to learn new techniques and smart simple ideas for the developing their own career. This course contains operations, economics and commerce and many more subjects are covered which are useful in the future. The operation management should take care of the company’s all the activities. There is very good scope in this course due to increase of IT sectors, Organizations and companies.
Operations Management is a very good scope in the future for the students who all the interested in the circular activities to do in the company. The operations management is fully developed in the private sector only. They have a work to design, managing and tracking of different processes for different issues. They have look after all the things capital of the company, labor, clients and many information before they start any activity of the company. This course have one more role that is concerned with the managing and reducing the costs of the goods to have a marginal profits to the company. So many company will be keeping the people on jobs like process improvement and development posts. Many of the colleges will also provide this course for the graduation students in any course.
The students who have passed out with the degree with operations management will be recruiting by many companies by giving the posts like,
Trainee: The students who have just passed out the degree and this part will be learning what exactly he has to do in the Job.
General Manager: This post will be applied when he gets an experience of 5-7 years of work.
Senior Manager: This is the post where the person will be leading his crew in all the ways to do the work perfectly. He will be the head of the department and managing the work.
Many of the private sectors will be recruit the students got passed out with the degree Operations Management.
- The students who are interested in taking operations management should have a graduation in any discipline with a minimum of 55% marks;
- The students with medium of instruction as English Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria of English medium at under graduation level have to submit the TOEFL / NELT / IELTS score to the institutes.
- Applicants in their final year bachelor’s degree course will be eligible to apply, provided they complete their graduation requirements including practical examinations / viva / assignments and submit proof of graduation
- All applicants should have completed a minimum of 15 years of regular education (on 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis)
India needs the students from operation management. It has a huge demand in the National Market. The expected salary will be minimum INR 3,00,000.00 and the maximum salary will be up to INR 30,00,000.00 per annum. The bonus will be also given by the private sectors which varies from company to company. The company will be also pay the profit sharing for the good work by the workers from INR 12 to INR 68,000.
The people who have the master’s from the Operations Management have various jobs in different sectors in different posts. This is course make the students to plan, develop and manage a company stocks and events. They will be learning a lot of operations going on in the company at certain settings. The huge demand for people in the field of operation management. Many colleges will be providing this course for the students who complete their graduation.
Some of the colleges which provide the operations management in India are very less in number and some of the top institute are,
- KIPM-College of Management, Uttar Pradesh
- Mangalmay Business Academy Greater Noida, Delhi NCR
- Symbiosis Institute of Operation Management College of Co-operation Banking and Management, Vellanikkara Kerala
- Bansal MBA College Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
- Dalia Institute of Management (MBA) For Women Gujarat
The people who can plan the things in systematically and perfectly can take this course to develop their internal skills and have great going with the future.