Overview Part Time MBA
MBA stands for Masters of Business Administration. It is a post graduate degree. Anyone who wants to pursue MBA should be a graduate in any field. MBA course is offered by an affiliated university. There are two options
– Part time MBA.
Some of the subjects that it includes are-
–HR ( Human Resources)
–IT ( information technology)
–SCM ( supply chain management)
Part time MBA students study the same course and have the same faculty but they don’t have to attend college and can pursue the course via ne sitting in their homes.In this way students can keep their jobs and keep earning and also pursue their course. It does become hectic and students need to be prepared for it.It is more flexible as one can study as and when he or she desires. This type of MBA is for those who cannot quit jobs due to financial conditions. This has a benefit as the time period they are studying they are also getting work experience.It does has some de-merits. Such as pursuing such a course with job can be very hectic and pressurizing. Full time MBA students have more advantage of campus placement.
- MBA freshers have career in accounting and financial planning.
- MBA students are directly preferred for senior posts of managers board members.
- MBA graduates can find job in both public and private sectors.
- Career as a Financial Analyst is another popular sector.
- MBA graduates have the highest probability of becoming successful entrepreneurs and there is nothing like being your own boss.
- MBA students are preferred in banks because of their practice in public dealing and handling finance.
- MBA students have the maximum chances of being selected in jobs like Sales co-ordinator, HR Recruiter, Direct Marketing Executive and BPO/Telesales jobs.
- There is a very vast scope for MBA post-graduates in government sector as even in government sector there is a need for managing skills.
- Banks need people who can not only manage customers but finances also in such scenario MBA in Finance of HR fits perfectly.
- BSNL , MTNL require telecom managers and MBA post-graduates are given preference in that case.
- Various government colleges needs professors who not only have knowledge but experience too.
- Post-graduates from the field of MBA in Finance and Marketing can join aviation administration and cargo management.
- If you are a post-graduate from MBA in HR then you can try in for jobs in administration and account related department.
- There are various government banks where you can apply like – Bank of India , Allahabad Bank , IDBI Bank , State Bank of India etc.
Various other sectors are as follows-
Top B schools in India are –
Faculty of Management Studies (FMS), University of Delhi
Indian Institute of Management Ahmadabad (IIMA)
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB)
Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (IIMC)
Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode (IIMK)
Indian Institute of Management Lucknow (IIML)
Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS), Mumbai
S.P. Jain Institute of Management & Research (SPJIMR), Mumbai
Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management (SJMSOM), Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IITB)
XLRI Xavier Institute of Management, Jamshedpur
– IFIM Business School
– Prestige Institute of Management Dewas
– Accman Institute of Management
– Accurate Business School
– Acharya School of Management
– Alliance University