Overview On MS Ramaiah Institute Of Management
MS Ramaiah Institute of Management was established in 1995 in Bangalore Gokula Education Foundation (GEF).The Institute is approved & recognized by AICTE, New Delhi.The institute was rated “A+” by Business India Magazine in its “India’s Best B Schools” article. The institute was also ranked among Top 100 B Schools in India by Dalal Street Journal Survey 2011.
MS Ramaiah Institute of Management offers Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Autonomous) . This course is divided into four semesters i.e. two semesters per year. This course prepares the students for the corporate world. This program offers specialization in the ares of Finance, Human Resourse Management, Marketing, Banking and Insurance and Operations Management.
- At MS Ramaiah Institute of Management admission procedure starts by filling the application form which is available on their website.
- The selection process involves qualifying any of the tests MAT / CAT / CMAT / ATMA / XAT / GMAT. The shortlisted candidates would appear for Comprehension Ability and General knowledge test. They also have to go through Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- Eligibility – Students should have a bachelor degree with minimum of fifty percent aggregate from a recognized university.
- PGDM prepares you for high level market positions. PGDM makes you ready for challenges of market.
- This course should be pursued by those students who possesses leadership and management qualities so as to tackle the ups and down of market.
- Students who are quick at finding economical and yet efficient solutions and planning strategies to overcome competitors are the ones cut out for this field.
With highest CTC of Rs. 14 lacs p.a. and an average of Rs. 4.5 lacs p.a. the Placement Department of MS Ramaiah Institute of Management helps each student to have the desired job.Students are prepared for the corporate world with summer internships, training in Life Skills and Personal Interview.Pre placement orientation is done to motivate the students and to make them feel confident. Focus is given to improve the weak aspects of a student and good aspects are made excellent.
MS Ramaiah Institute of Management aims at making the learning process up to date with latest educational tools. The process of imparting and gaining knowledge should be fun and meaningful for both the teachers and students. Classrooms are designed in such a way that students and professors are comfortable while interacting.
- Classrooms with latest audio visual tools
- Computer labs
- Wi-fi campus
- Knowledge labs
- Hostel facilities
- Sports complex
- Health clubs
Address : MS Ramaiah Institute of Management, Gate no. 3, Behind MS Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences, New BEL road, MSRIT post, Bangalore – 560054.
Phone : +91 8023608769, 6640, 6641, 6642.
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.msrim.org