Overview On MBA At MIT Sloan
MIT MBA Program
The MIT Sloan School of Management is also known as MIT Sloan. The MIT Sloan School of Management is the top-notch business school of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, in Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA. Situated in the financial capital of the world , The United States of America and provides excellent ambiance for it’s ongoing students. It is undoubtedly the top B-Business school of the planet which provides excellent teaching faculties. Find the details about MIT MBA program here.
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology’s MIT Sloan School of Management is one of the world’s leading business schools — conducting cutting-edge research and providing management education to top students from more than 60 countries
- The MIT Sloan School of Management has students and faculty from more than 60 countries, MIT Sloan is a community vibrant in cultural textures and offers a huge geo-diversity among the students.
- Invention at the school is cross-cultural, multi-disciplinary, inter-generational and a result of one key common denominator i.e. excellence
The course helps to instills leadership skills and ability to meet a variety of challenge, and propels students toward accomplishing career goals and aspirations.MBA at MIT Sloan School of Management is one of the most selective in the world, with students from more than 60 countries. It is ranked number 1 than any other MBA college in the world.The curriculum is focused on action learning, which requires that students apply concepts learned in the classroom to real-world settings. Courses are taught using both the case method as well as through lectures and team projects. The academic level of coursework is considered extremely rigorous by business school standards, with a great emphasis on analytical reasoning.
MIT MBA Program Admission Process
- A student’s academic potential and personal achievement are scrutinized through test scores, academic records, and recommendations.
- An applicant’s leadership qualities and ambition must be apparent in their personal and professional experience, essays, and recommendations.
- Applications from college graduates from all areas of concentration, like humanities, social sciences or engineering are welcomed by the authorities. However, such applicants may be required to take courses in microeconomics, calculus, or financial accounting, prior to starting their MBA studies.
- Work experience is not required for admission, although having career exposure could help improve the MBA experience as per the norms of the college.
- Resume of the candidate is very much required.
- Two Essays , which is required for the selection procedure.
- Two Letters of recommendation from prominent individuals who are able to speak with certainty about the applied candidates professional achievements and potential.
- Valid score-cards pf GMAT or GRE Test scores are also required.
- Institutions where English was not the medium of instruction , candidates have to submit their IELTS or TOEFL Test scores.
Offers the best placement packages in the world , without any doubt. Top-notch companies like Google, Oracle, Microsoft, Goldman & Sachs, Bank of America, Citi Bank, CNN media , The Times, IBM do visit the campus during placement drives.Last year highest take away salary by an individual went up to INR 2.5 Crores, offered by the US Tech Giant Google Inc.