Overview of Masters in International Business
The Master in International Business is a master’s degree ensures the overall development and improves the capabilities and also helps to develop the managerial skills in the global economy. It is ideal for those candidates seeking to establish a career growth in international business.
In present day world , with ever increasing globalization all around and constant urge of improved industrialisation techniques. , international business lays down the basics and very much in-demand in the market .
Candidates having bachelors/master degree of Bangalore University or any other recognized university and have secured at least 50% of marks in the aggregate of all papers in the qualifying examination.
Multi Cultural Management
International Trade & Environment
Global Legal Environment
Foreign Language (European – I & II)
India’s Foreign Trade Policy & Business Negotiation
International Financial Institutions & Markets
WTO & Trading Blocks
Management Information Systems
Impex Procedures & Documentation
International Human resource management
International Financial Management
International Strategic Management
Foreign Language is must for the ongoing students as they can be placed in various corners of the world and they have to deal with various clients across the globe.
- Management Development Institute, Gurgaon (MDI)
- Birla Institute of Management Technology, Greater Noida (BIMTECH)
- J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research (SIMSR)
- JK Business School, Gurgaon
- Asia Pacific Institute Of Information Technology
- Institute of Public Enterprise
- Apar India Institute Of Management And Technology, Delhi
- EMPI Business School, New Delhi
- Indian Institute of Learning and Advanced Development, Haryana
- Ansal Technical Campus
- Jagannath International Management School (JIMS), Kalkaji
- AIMS Institute, Bangalore
- World College of Technology and Management, Gurgaon
- Balaji Institute Of International Business (BIIB)
Admission normally requires an undergraduate degree from any stream with an aggregate of almost 50 percentage of marks.
Candidates who are having a prior work experience is also given a special priority during admission process.
In a developing country like India , distance mba programs are very famous and preferred as because it allows the candidates to continue with their office work and simultaneously offers them a chance to pursue mba degree , which helps in their career growth.
Candidates with a urge to know the world and have no problem in frequent abroad travels are best suited for these job. Working professionals in this domain in this domain enjoys a lot of perks and allowances and in this field there is a immense chance of career growth opportunities.
Coursesmba.com focuses on assisting students towards admissions in top colleges all across India in all the streams of education. For more information, visit www.coursesmba.com or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call at 953355330.