Overview On Institute Of Management Nirma University
Institute Of Management Nirma University
Institute of management Nirma University is Situated in Ahmedabad, The Manchester city of India and also an emerging financial hub of India.Ahmedabad, is one of the major city of Gujrat, a western state of India.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent from any stream from a recognized university with at least 50% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA.
- Final year students can also apply.
- Candidates with a minimum of 1-2 years of work experience are given priority .
Applicants are required to give a valid test- score card of Common Admission Test or commonly known as CAT.There are total 240 seats available per year of the admission of the students.
Common Admission Test: 60%
Personal Interview: 20%
Offers par level placement when compared to country’s top B-Schools. Last year highest CTC went up to INR 21 lacs , while the average was close to INR 8 lacs. Top recruiters include Amazon, flipkart, IBM, Wipro, Coca-Cola, Kodak, Axis Bank, ICICI Bank, TATA, BANK OF BARODA, Infosys and various others.
- Institute of Management – Nirma University, Ahmedabad had been ranked 25th Best B-School, BUSINESS INDIA, December 2014
- The college had been ranked as the 10th Best Private B-School by a survey conducted by GHRDC and Published in Competition Success Review November 2014 .
- Institute of Management – Nirma University, Ahmedabad was Ranked 31st in B-school survey 2014 by Business World
- Institute of Management – Nirma University, Ahmedabad was Ranked 24th in B-school survey 2014 by Business Today
Conducts students/faculty exchange, joint research, management development programs and case writing with various reputed institutions across the world.
- Utara University, Malaysia
- Florida Atlantic University, USA
- Lake Forest Graduate School of Management, USA
- Institute of Management – Nirma University, Ahmedabad also offers summer paid internships to it’s ongoing students.
Institute of Management – Nirma University, Ahmedabad offers an excellent working opportunity to it’s ongoing students in the form of Summer internships. Various multinational companies offer internships to the deserving candidates and also they provide stipends to the students. These internships puts an extra zeal of learning the industry and the corporate work culture , which immensely helps them during their professional career.
Highest stipend offered was INR 20,000
Average stipend offered was INR 8,500
- Institute of Management Nirma University, Ahmedabad was has 100% placements records with average salary 8 Lacs .
- Institute of Management – Nirma University, Ahmedabad was Ranked 22th in ‘Best B-school Survey 2015 ‘ conducted by a reputed National educational agency.
- Scholarships are provided for meritorious and deserving students as per university norms.
- Institute of Management – Nirma University, Ahmedabad has Vast Collaboration with foreign universities. Student exchange program and semester abroad programs are also available depending on the result if the applied candidate, and university also shares various research projects with other universities in abroad.
- With international standardised faculty members along with at par infrastructure and also by offering lucrative placement packages, it is undoubtedly one the dream business school of many MBA aspirants across the country.