Overview on Resource Management
About MBA in Human Resource Management:
The course MBA Humana Resource Management is a Master’s course with the period of two years which deals the management with the employees in the company. It also deals with the recruitment of employees, trainees and interns.
Human Resource Management is mainly to look after the employee’s performance and making a very good strategic responsibilities and work by the employees. Human resource department will be present in all the companies with a separate staff and work given to them. They have their own responsibilities on taking care of the company’s policies and systems. Human Resource department also take care of the Industrial work. These people will take care of the government rules and regulations.
- Human Resource is the course which is important in both government and private sectors.
- This is the course teaches the Business skills of leadership, communication, teamwork and decision-making are the key focus of this course
- HR is used to improve and maximize the skills and strategies for the making the profile strong.
- HR involves recruiting personnel and their training and handling union-management relations.
Many jobs are offered on the private and governments sectors in the Human Resource departments in the companies. These departments have recruits the students who completed the Masters’ in Human resource department of the company. MBA in HR gives many jobs in the organisations or companies like recruiting the new candidates or selection of trainers, Manpower planning for the company, as an administration in the company. These people also have some other posts in the department which plays a many role in the company.
The main areas of work in HR function are:
- Recruitment and Selection: This role is very common one which will be seen in every company. These people will be prepare the job descriptions, job purposes, attract the people who has the very good qualifications and skills. They should have a positive mind set and attitude.
- Manpower Planning: This role will be planning the present and future man power needed to the company or organisation. He will be also do with the career planning of the company. Based on this planning the company will stand strong.
- Human Resource Administration: These will be head of the department. They will be following the rules and regulations of the company or an organisation.
- Compensation and Benefits: This role is entirely somewhat different role in Human Resource Department. They will be deciding the people’s salary and many more. They also take care of health, security, safety and some of the welfare facilities for the employees. These play an important role in the company.
- Industrial Relations: Taking a very good relationship between management and employees associations of the company and addressing employees’ concerns to the company about the future and present and taking care of some legal issues in the labor courts / labor commissioners regarding the labors.
Human resource management have a very good future and career in this modern IT world. Many companies are followed to recruit this these people to take part in the organisational works. The youth are taken more because of their ideas and energy and morals. Different areas they will be can get jobs by completing the course like banks, IT companies, financial firms and many more.
Some of the top colleges in India are,
- Xavier Labour Relations Institute
- Management Development Institute, Gurgaon
- International Management Institute, Delhi
- NMIMS School of Business Management
- Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune and many more colleges across India.
Human resource people are required in all the companies because of increase in Industries, organisations and companies. From a small company to a huge one they are hiring some HR professionals for the recruitment and organisation work. The fresher will be having no experience and he will be having an starting salary of INR 20,000 to INR 30,000 and an expert or an experienced person will be having a INR 60,000 to 1,00,000.
People who are well educated with their communication skills can join this course for the development of the career.