Overview On Correspondence courses
The most basic meaning of correspondence MBA courses is a course in which student and teachers communicate by posts. For now-a-days it would be a course in which a student receives lessons, assignments and tutorials through mail.
These courses are the solution to geographical problem occurring between a student and his desired university. For example if a student from South India desires to pursue MBA from The University of Petroleum & Energy Sources, Dehradun. Not only there is a huge distance to cover but studying in a completely different state can be scary hence MBA though correspondence comes to the rescue.Almost every course like MBA or MCA can be pursued through correspondence.
correspondence MBA courses are meant for those who want to follow the course of their desire but do not want to leave their home town.This course is for the gang of friends that wants to pursue their education but do not want distance to separate them. Hence sitting together and hanging out and getting your degree or diploma can be achieved through correspondence.These courses are also for those who are already working and cannot leave their jobs.
These courses are for those who are physically handicapped and cannot reach the location of institute.
Institutes in India that offer Correspondence courses are-
- ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, Hyderabad – www.ifheindia.org
- Guwahati University, Guwahati – www.gauhati.ac.in
- Babasaheb Bhim Rao Ambedkar Bihar University, Muzaffarpur – www.brabu.net
- AIMA, Delhi – www.aima-ind.org
- Indira Gandhi National Open University, Delhi – www.ignou.ac.in
- Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University, Ahmedabad – www.baou.org
- Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak – www.mdudde.net
- Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla – www.hpuniv.nic.in
- University of Jammu, Jammu – www.jammuuniversity.in
- IFIM, Bangalore – www.ifimbschool.com
- Kannur University, Kannur – www.kannuruniversity.ac.in
- Awadhes Pratap Singh University , Rewa – www.apsurewa.nic.in
- Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune – www.bharatividyapeeth.edu
- Indian University of Material Management, Navi Mumbai – www.iimm.org
- Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning, Pune – www.scdl.net
Correspondence is very beneficial for those who cannot leave their current location to pursue their goals. This course brings you the same knowledge but at your doorstep.
- It is very flexible as the notes have been mailed to you so you can sit in a garden or in your bed and study when you want and leave your query for your instructor.
- It is affordable as you only have to submit tuition fees and not pay for hostel or food or transportation or any other facility.
- It facilitates the learning process for physically handicapped as they do not have to struggle to reach the location.
- It is very convenient for those doing jobs and supporting their families and cannot leave the job.
- It is great help for those having anxiety problems as you can study in your safe zone and do not have to go to new places.