Overview on Business Analytic Management
Business Analytic Management is a post graduate course. This course helps to cultivate the required skills in the candidates. During this course student gets to learn many things about business analytic.
Business Analytic Management is a 1 year course that helps to improve the managerial skills and knowledge. Various Institutes have their forms that students can check on the respective sites and download them. This course is meant for the working professionals who want to add up to their knowledge and skills, so that they can work with the top companies.
- The minimum eligibility criteria is the candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree from any course.
- Should have a minimum of 2years work experience.
- Fresher with good analytical mind-set and good academic grades are also considered.
If the candidate meets these eligibility criteria then they need face a personal interview in which the interviewers set their selection criteria such as personal performance, undergraduate degree performance, motivation to participate in the programme etc.
Candidates have to study following:
- Foundation of Analytics
- Statistical Inference
- Analytics Across Business Functions
- Special Analytical Methods
- Advanced Analytics
- Business Analytic Project
- Integrated Cases
- Information Management in Analytics
A Business Analytic manager deals with planning and execution of projects. They have to interact with external clients, product owners, client service manager and development team managers. They need to meet the expectations of both customer as well the user by properly implementing and prioritizing the new projects. The Business Analytic Manager has to interact and help his team members to bring out better outcomes. Some of the following responsibilities of Business Analytic Manager are:
- Practicing Leadership
- Stakeholder Management
- Analysis and Specification, etc.
It is very necessary that aspirants of Business Analytic Management needs to give some special attention to toward the skills needed for this job. Since a Business Analytic Manager has ample of responsibility towards his organization, he has to give special focus to his skills so that he can get a better outcome and fulfills the needs of his organization and become successful in his career.
Some of the basic skills that an aspirant should have in him are:
- Communication skill is a very important area of focus for a Business Analytic Management candidate as he needs to interact with various customers, clients and team members. He should be very good in communication as he need to arrange meetings, should listen carefully what been said. Since technologies have become advance so it’s not always necessary that he will be able to interact directly face to face with clients and customers, if needed he might have to interact virtually like via video calls conference calls etc.
- Problem solving Skill is a basic requirement of a Business Analytic Management candidate. During his working period he might face various problem related to the projects that he is working on. So, he should be able to provide a suitable solution for the problems that the organization has been facing with the projects.
- Relationship Building Skills are very important as the aspirants have to interact with various stakeholders so building up a strong relationship is very necessary as it is the stakeholders who contribute to the projects so keeping them happy is very important for the organization.
Some of the other skills include:
- Leadership Qualities
- Decision Making Skills
- Value for Money and Time
- Technical Management
- Technologically advanced, etc.
Aspirants have a good scope in the field of Business Analytic Management. Various multinational companies have good job openings for the aspirants providing a good salary packages. Since India is a developing country more multinational companies are setting up which is creating a demand for Business Analytic Managers. Moreover, if the candidate is well skilled and talented jobs are surely waiting for them.
It is very necessary to choose the right college. Candidates must take care of few things before enrolling into any college such as affiliation, quality of the faculties, facilities provided, certificates provided, brand name, etc.
Some of the top most colleges in India are:
- NMIMS, Hyderabad
- NIIT Imperia
- Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore
- IIM, Kolkata
- Know more colleges on Business Analytic Management
Aspirants having an analytical mind set can get job easily as in this field. In the beginning they can get a salary of about 50K to 1K per month. After gaining experience of about 8 to 10 year salary might rise up to 1K to 2K per month. Aspirants have a very promising career in this field.
These are some job references all over India that the candidate can consider.
To conclude those candidates having good communication skills and other basic skills required for the job have a very promising future.