Overview Of AICTE Approved MBA colleges and why AICTE approval is required
MBA stands for Masters of Business Administration. It is an internationally recognized degree. It is of 2 years or 1 year. Anyone who wants to pursue MBA should be a graduate in any field. MBA course is offered by an affiliated university. There are two options – full time MBA – part time MBA .
MBA can be done in various specializations like Management , Finance , Human Resources etc.
AICTE – All India Council for Technical Education was constituted in the year 1945 to advice in technical education matters. It became a statutory body by ACT of Parliament 52, in 1987 .
Some of its functions are – taking surveys in the various fields of technical education and to collect data on all related matters.
- Coordinate the development of education in country at all levels.Allocate and disburse out of the Fund of the Council.
- Formulate schemes and to promote technical education to women, handicapped and weaker sections of society.
- Fix norms and guidelines for charging tution and other fees.
- Grant approval for starting new technical institutions and for introduction of new courses.
MBA helps in developing technical skills. MBA gives you knowledge in business orientation. If one wants to be an entrepreneur, or want to excel in the field of Human Resources or in Finance then MBA is the clear cut choice.
Some of the benefits of MBA are
- Higher salary – Average salary of a MBA degree holder is comparatively higher than that of other master degree holders. The years and money invested in this course is worth it and is earned within 2-3 years of working.
- Better job proposals – MBA degree holders are more experienced in management, public dealing and finance. Hence they are preferred everywhere. This degree is worldwide recognized so lots of opportunities. MBA degree holders are directly taken as senior managers or board directors.
- Better entrepreneur –MBA degree holders make better Entrepreneurs as they have experience in as to how to handle their clients, how to increase their sales, how to minimize production cost or investment and what all measures would profit them more? They are more equipped with business strategies. They are bound to make less mistakes and know the pros and cons of their actions.
- Better networks –As a part of MBA program the institutes provides their students with maximum industrial exposure. This gives them ample opportunity to interact with many senior officials and pioneers. This profits them once they pass out.
- Better skills and more experience-MBA institute make their students efficient in every field. They are provided with better knowledge plus practical exposure.
AICTE approval is not required for University approved MBA courses. But if the institute is AICTE approved it is acknowledged all over India.
- 361 Degree Minds Consulting
- A & M Institute of Management and Technology
– Prestige Institute of Management Dewas
– Accman Institute of Management
– Acharya Institute of Management and Sciences
– Acharya’s Bangalore Business School