Overview On Scope Of MBA In India
MBA stands for Masters of Business Administration. It is a post graduate degree. Anyone who wants to pursue MBA should be a graduate in any field. MBA course is offered by an affiliated university. There are two options
Some of the subjects that it includes are-
-HR ( Human Resources)
-IT ( information technology)
-SCM( supply chain management)
Students who want a career in the field of business or industries or public dealing should opt for this course.Anyone with the fire of starting their own business should opt for this course as it gives you the knowledge of how to do so?
MBA in India various fields like sales, human resources, finance, economy and management and only one degree i.e. MBA. In today’s ever growing era of industrialization the need for such professionals who not only have the experience but can also multi-task is increasing rapidly.Financial crisis is being counted amongst the biggest crisis on a global scale. What is the solution to that problem? Professionals who are skilled in the field of finance i.e. Financial Analysts. MBA with specialization in Finance is the producer of such Financial Analysts.Sales? Marketing field? Consumer trends? Product management? Market research? To many problems and one solution – a professional with the degree of MBA with specialization in Marketing.No company can flourish if its employees are not satisfied and if they are not satisfied then they won’t do the work with positivity. An experienced person with a degree of MBA with specialization in HR is the one who can create an environment of positivity in the office.With ever growing technology does anyone even need to stress on the importance of MBA in IT.With unemployment on our heads the focus should be on producing jobs instead of getting one. Graduates of MBA with specialization in Business Management are the ones who can start their business and give jobs to many.
- MBA freshers have career in accounting and financial planning.
- MBA students are directly preferred for senior posts of managers board members.
- MBA graduates can find job in both public and private sectors.
- Career as a Financial Analyst is another popular sector.
- MBA graduates have the highest probability of becoming successful entrepreneurs and there is nothing like being your own boss.
- MBA students are preferred in banks because of their practice in public dealing and handling finance.
- MBA students have the maximum chances of being selected in jobs like Sales co-ordinator, HR Recruiter, Direct Marketing Executive and BPO/Telesales jobs.
Top B schools in India are –
- Faculty of Management Studies (FMS), University of Delhi
- Indian Institute of Management Ahmadabad (IIMA)
- Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB)
- Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (IIMC)
- Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode (IIMK)
- Indian Institute of Management Lucknow (IIML)
- Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS), Mumbai
- S.P. Jain Institute of Management & Research (SPJIMR), Mumbai
- Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management (SJMSOM), Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IITB)
- XLRI Xavier Institute of Management, Jamshedpur
– IFIM Business School
– Prestige Institute of Management Dewas
– Accman Institute of Management
– Accurate Business School
– Acharya School of Management
– Alliance University