Overview On Part Time MBA In India
The working executives can find part-time MBA course in IIFT. You can complete the international business course in three years. The syllabus of the part-time program will be similar to the full-time MBA program. The senior level executives will find it easy to do the program. You need three years of management work experience if you are a post-graduate. Graduates should have 5 years of experience to join this course.
You can do the one-year PG program in management and the executive can do the short duration executive program. Based on GMAT scores and personal interview candidates will be selected in ISB. For the executive program work experience will be considered.
To join Indian Institute of Management in Trichy for the PG program in HR management the candidates need 3 years of full-time work experience. The candidates should clear the written test followed by an interview to join the course. You can also find the part-time MBA programs in other management schools in India.
If you are looking for part-time MBA courses, then you should know about the advantages as well as disadvantages of doing part-time management course. Know about some of the advantages of doing part-time MBA.
- The part-time MBA course will not affect your routine life. The classes will be in the evening time so you can do your work on daytime and also can learn.
- You will have the opportunity of developing new skills in management.
- With the help of the problem-solving skills, you can be able to solve the real problems.
- If your present work is related to the management then you can apply the classroom knowledge at work and can see the positive results.
- Educational support will be provided by some of the management companies to their employees who are doing part-time MBA
- You have to attend the classes twice a week and that depend on your convenience.
- As a working person, you will have financial support. So you need not to worry about the educational expenses.
- In your working place, you will be considered as a hard working person because you are doing both the job and the work simultaneously.
- You will be promoted quickly compared to others in your organization as MBA degree will add more value to your profile.
- You can pay the fees for doing part-time MBA for a longer period so that you can manage your other expenses which may not happen in the case of full-time MBA.
As every academic course has some drawbacks, in this case also you can find some points which should be considered before doing part-time MBA.
- If you do not select the best among the B-Schools, then it will not add more value for your part-time MBA.
- If you have joined in an institute where anyone can do the part-time business management course, then it will not give you any advantage. Join in the institute where specific rules are followed to join the course.
- It will be difficult for you to reach the educational institute which is located far away from your office or residence. You will get tired and lack of concentration in studies will lead to failure.
- Just like the location, the time also matters. If you cannot attend the classes on the scheduled time then what is the purpose of doing part-time MBA?
- You should know all the details about the college where you are going to do the MBA course. Collect the details about the merit scholarships provided by the college or the financial support in the form of educational loans.
- Check the eligibility criteria because some of the institutes require work experience for doing part-time MBA.