Overview On MBA Syllabus
MBA stands for Masters of Business Administration. It is a post graduate degree. Anyone who wants to pursue MBA should be a graduate in any field. MBA Syllabus, MBA course is offered by an affiliated university. There are two options
Some of the subjects that it includes are-
–HR ( Human Resources)
–IT ( information technology)
–SCM ( supply chain management)
Students who want a career in the field of business or industries or public dealing should opt for this course.Anyone with the fire of starting their own business should opt for this course as it gives you the knowledge of how to do so?
- Syllabus for MBA course depends upon institution to institution and also on the type of MBA you are pursuing.
- It also depends upon the type of specialization you have taken.
- For example syllabus for MBA in Symbiosis will be different than the syllabus in Christ University.
- Syllabus for specialization in Finance will be different from specialization in HR.
- Syllabus for normal MBA will be different from syllabus for Executive MBA.
- Syllabus for single specialization will be different from Dual specialization.
- MBA fresher’s have career in accounting and financial planning.
- MBA students are directly preferred for senior posts of managers board members.
- MBA graduates can find job in both public and private sectors.
- Career as a Financial Analyst is another popular sector.
- MBA graduates have the highest probability of becoming successful entrepreneurs and there is nothing like being your own boss.
- MBA students are preferred in banks because of their practice in public dealing and handling finance.
- MBA students have the maximum chances of being selected in jobs like Sales co-ordinator, HR Recruiter, Direct Marketing Executive and BPO/Telesales jobs.
Eligibility for any course depends upon institute to institute.The most basic eligibility criteria is applicants must be a graduate with minimum 50%. Almost every institute asks for valid score card of GMAT / CAT / XAT . Most institutes have their own entrance test followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Top B schools in India are –
Faculty of Management Studies (FMS), University of Delhi
Indian Institute of Management Ahemdabad (IIMA)
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB)
Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (IIMC)
Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode (IIMK)
Indian Institute of Management Lucknow (IIML)
Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS), Mumbai
S.P. Jain Institute of Management & Research (SPJIMR), Mumbai
Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management (SJMSOM), Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IITB)
XLRI Xavier Institute of Management, Jamshedpur
– IFIM Business School
– Prestige Institute of Management Dewas
– Accman Institute of Management
– Accurate Business School
– Acharya School of Management
– Alliance University