Overview on Infrastructure Management
The MBA Infrastructure Management is a new course and rapidly growing the organisations and companies. For an organization’s infrastructure management is required and IM is the management of essential operation components, such as policies, processes, equipment, data, human resources, and external contacts, for overall effectiveness. The companies provides a large number of jobs for these people graduated in the Infrastructure Management. The company. The management will be covering the career and life with the challenges and innovative things.
Infrastructure management is going to be largely grow in India and with the government’s focus on the infrastructure sector there is going to be a need for many graduated from the Infrastructure Management. The MBA Infrastructure programmes at most universities cover all traditional business administration disciplines such as marketing, finance, and strategy. Very less colleges go on with the Infrastructure Management in all over the India. The course structure will provide knowledge on influencing public policy and regulatory practice in infrastructure industries and organizations. The course are designed specifically to provide specialized training in the concepts and innovative skills involved in the infrastructure service and as well as helping the managers understand regulation from technical, economic, social, legal and political prospectus.
The importance of using technology in today’s business world is very high. The flow of career in the field of infrastructure management largely depends upon one year of experience in this field and also performance on the work he did in the year. The increment in the number of years in job experience, you can hope to get even better offers in huge industries and organizations. The companies will be also paying a good salaries based on the performance and the experience in the field.
A good knowledge of these processes and systems gives a wide range of opportunities in the business world and also in other industries. There are options for the students to take up one or more certifications to build their resume and opens doors for future. The companies which also hiring the infrastructure graduates with the other management graduates.
These are some of the jobs for the reference who people who are very much interested in the Infrastructure Management. These are jobs which have been kept in some of the public websites.
The pay scale of the infrastructure graduates are very good. Salary in infrastructure management starts from INR 2.5 lakhs per annum. Often during campus placements, packages are offered by the IT companies, while making recruitment’s from the university campuses. However with 3 to 6 years of experience, salary can go up to INR 6 to INR 8 lakhs per annum. As the number of years of experience multiplies, you can hope to get even better salaries.
- A graduate from any discipline (recognized by UGC / AICTE) with a minimum of 15 years (10+2+3) of education and having 50 percent or above (45 percent or above for SC/ST/DAP*) aggregate marks at the graduation level can apply for admission.
- The percentage of aggregate marks is to be calculated as per the practice followed by the concerned university or institution.
- In case the university/institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by Institute by dividing obtained CGPA with the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the resultant with 100.
Very few colleges will be providing the infrastructure management for the students who are very much interested to the course. Some of the colleges which provide the course are,
- Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology
- Birla Institute of Management Technology
- CMS Business School, JAIN University
- Centurion University of Technology and Management
- Dev Bhoomi Institute of Technology
- Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India
- IILM Academy for Higher Learning
- Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management
Know more colleges who offer MBA in Infrastructure Management
The people who are very much interested in the infrastructure and marketing can be taken this as their post-graduation course for the better future.