Overview of MBA Application
Today MBA admission process is an intimidating task to accomplish. As the number of applicants appearing for it is increasing day by day the process for application and selection is getting burdensome. Prominent amount of time, planning and dedication is required to reach a good business school. Starting early for this will make the process much easier, manageable and chances of getting selected into dream management colleges can be achieved.
- Determine Your Goal: As a lot of time money and efforts are required in studying for MBA you must be insistent on your goal of achieving professional success along with personal life. Management schools conduct interviews which help in deciding how realistic one’s goals are and will he be able to achieve them through the programme.
- Prepare for CAT, MAT, and GMAT: Most applicants require a time of about 10-12 months to prepare themselves for the Common Admission Test or GMAT. In the beginning it decides a target score which is to be achieved so that all the efforts are directed towards achieving it. While preparing for it Identify your weak areas and your strong points.
- Finalize the school and plan for deadlines: Develop an admission strategy and perform a rigorous search on the various colleges. Once it has been decided that what score is to be achieved, choose the colleges accordingly. A list of schools in which to apply should be formed. Along with the names of the business schools the deadline for individual colleges should be noted and accordingly should be applied for.
- Fill Resume loopholes: All the information in the resume which can weaken your application should be either eliminated or rectified. Some salient points to be included in a resume must be name, contact details, objectives, core competencies, professional credentials, experience (important projects), and achievements. A cover letter is generally preferred with a resume.
- .Start brainstorming on your essays: Practice for the essays atleast two weeks before the actual happens. Ask as many as possible questions about your MBA choice so that when the actual process takes place you are able to illustrate your potential. There are some of the qualities that every business school look for- leadership, communication style, well expressed, able to communicate his/her thoughts. Coming up with a single statement “I’M A GOOD LEADER” is not enough. You have to produce supporting stories in order to make the readers believe you.
|·||Xavier School Of Management|
|·||S.P. Jain Institute Of Management And Research|
|·||Management Development Institute, Gurgaon|
|·||Faculty Of Management Study- University Of Delhi|
|·||Indian School of Business, Hyderabad|
|·||Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), Delhi|
You will receive 7hrs of live instruction plus what you have actually done. 30 minutes coaching on the specific task you have to accomplish with your instructor.
- They will get to know how admission committee reviews students essays
- Benefit from workshop leader deep subject knowledge and know-how.
- Implement your learning process.
- Begin constructing your thoughts and ideas for targeted business school.
- A great way of experience and learning new things.
Coursesmba.com focuses on assisting students towards admissions in top colleges all across India in all the streams of education. For more information, visit www.coursesmba.com or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call at 9533553390