Overview on MAH CET 2018 Entrance exam
MAH CET 2018 – DTE MBA is one of the most important examinations if you want to secure a seat in a MBA college especially for Maharashtra state. The Directorate of technical Education, Mumbai conducts the MAH CET MBA 2018 for Admission to Maharashtra MBA/MMS programs.
Candidates should register for the examination by visiting DTE Maharashtra site and register by choosing the desired course in which you wish to enrol with. The MAH CET 2018 MBA is being conducted annually via the DTE (Directorate of Technical Education) all over Maharashtra.
Online Registration for MAHCET 2018 through computer connected to Internet on the web site www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/mba2018 would open in January 2018. The registration process, according to the past trends announced by DTE Maharashtra would close in February, 2018. The Registration and application form to apply for MAHCET 2018 should be completed online. DTE Maharashtra will reject the registration form if it is submitted by post or courier.
Application form processing fee is Rs. 1000/- for open category and Rs.800/- for reserved category and should be paid through online system only by Internet Payment, Credit Card/ Debit Card payment gateway for which the service charges, as per rules, shall be applicable in addition to the application form processing fees. No other mode of payment shall be permitted.
For Open category
Application fee for open Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J & K Migrant candidates and NRI/Foreign Nationals / PIO/Children of Indian Workers in the Gulf Countries Candidates is Rs.1000/- (Rs. One thousand only)
For Reserved category
Application fee for candidates of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC] and & Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only is Rs.800/- (Rs. Eight hundred only)
- Candidates must ensure that you should be in the age group between 21 years and 25 years only.
- If you are in the final year of graduation also you are deemed eligible to apply.
- You should be a graduate in any discipline from an institute or university recognised by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) having a minimum 50% score in aggregate..
- Only Maharashtra state MBA aspirants who belong to the backwards class categories and persons with disability are permitted to apply with a score sheet of minimum 45% marks in aggregate.
- MAH CET 2018 MBA entrance exams in Maharashtra are conducted in an online format i.e a Computer based test.
MAH-CET 2018 will remain an online exam for admission to AICTE approved MBA/MMS/ PGDM courses 2018-20 batch in B-schools across the state of Maharashtra. No structural and content based changes in MAHCET 2018 are proposed by DTE Maharashtra. Following are the key features of MAHCET 2018
- Test window would be of 2 days divided in multiple sessions
- MAH MBA-CET 2018 will be conducted in online mode.
- The test will be of 150 minutes (2 and half hours) duration
- The test will consist of only Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Total number of questions will be 200
- There will be 5 answer options for each question.
- The questions will not carry negative marking for any wrong answer.
- Exam will consist of 3 sections while Reasoning section will contain Logical & Abstract Reasoning questions separately.
|Marks||Mark per question|
|Total marks for the section|
|Verbal Ability/Reading Comprehension||50||1||50|
|Total marks for the test||200|
Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension :
The following three parts will be included in Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension (English Language Test) in MAH CET 2018 Syllabus.
- Reading Comprehension.
Quantitative Aptitude and Logical/ Abstract Reasoning:
This shall include questions to know how fast and accurate you can work with numbers, do numerical calculations, understand various arithmetic problems involving ratio & proportion, percentage etc. This test also helps to measure your power of quantitative reasoning, interpretation of tables, common graphs & charts.
Logical and Abstract Reasoning:
This shall include questions to measure how quickly and accurately you can think. The section may have questions based on figures and diagrams and also on Verbal Reasoning.
|MAH CET 2018 Exam Dates MBA|
|Registration for MAH MBA / MMS CET 2018 begins||January 2018|
|Last date to apply online||February 2018|
|The issue of Admit Card / Hall Ticket through candidate’s login of successfully registered candidates.||February 2018|
|Date of Online MAH MBA / MMS CET 2018||March 2018|
|MAH MBA CET 2018 Result declaration||March 2018|
For more information www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/mba2018