Overview On Distance MBA And Its Procedure
Technology is changing at rapid pace. With advancements in science and technology new methods are adopted as per the needs and comforts of folks. One such channel of imparting knowledge is DISTANCE/ CORRESPONDANCE EDUCATION. Distance MBA program focuses on spreading the knowledge and reaching graduates that are not physically present in the traditional style of learning like classrooms.
Many students opt for this style of learning where they have an open space and can learn things their own way. They are provided with relevant study material and need to submit various assignments and research work as they are directed. Another major rationale for the success of this type of education system is “ECONOMICAL”. It gives a way to thousands of students who are not ready to study full-time course due to financial complications, allegiance, or family as their priority. Distance MBA program has gained much recognition with time. Top global business schools are offering virtual leaning which can actually match up with their full-time course degree. This system is quite successful in making you a savant. Isn’t that worthwhile? Certainly yes, all one has to do is gain as much as you can from the reference books provided to you.
One does not need to struggle much to find a B-School offering correspondence education for Master’s in Business Administration (MBA). Some of the famous business schools are – Narsee Monji Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS), Institute of management technology, Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning, IGNOU, Sikkim Manipal University Directorate of Distance Education. They continue to spread world class education in the field of business dynamics. However, each college has its own procedure of selecting candidates. You should have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university before applying for MBA PROGRAM.
- Registration form is available at the college website distance.nmims.edu.
- Fill up the online registration form.
- Candidates who applied for this course shall make the payment for “ADMISSION PROCESSING FEES”.
- Next step involves submitting all the documents which are mandatory with self-attested (original) have to be submitted to Authorized Enrollment Partner (AEP). After the proper scrutiny, they will upload the same on system.
- The candidate will make the payment of course fees on getting approval from the university (if it was not paid at the time of registration).
- After the mandatory documents are submitted, and a confirmation message by the university – a candidate’s admission is said to be CONFIRMED and the student number will be issued.
- The distance MBA program offered by the Symbiosis Center for distance learning (SCDL) is one of the most prominent course when it comes to distance learning. All you have to do is:
- Candidate is required to visit SCDL office with providing all the necessary information required in application form and other required documents (information being authentic).
- If the candidate is fulfilling the eligibility criteria he will receive admission confirmation letter.
- If the candidate is unable to visit Symbiosis Pune personally, he/she can send the documents via post and if found eligible the confirmation letter is sent by the university via post.
ADMISSION PROCEDURE IN IGNOU:
- Admissions to IGNOU Distance MBA program takes place twice every year.
- An entrance exam is conducted – OPENMAT Entrance Exam and the candidates are required to attain the minimum cut-off to get eligible.
- Secondly, all the required information has to be filled and then a confirmation letter is send by the university if found eligible.
- You secure an admission along with welcome kit and identity card.
- So, a general process includes filing up of application form and submitting all the documents and if the candidate is meeting out the eligibility – ADMISSION TO MBA PROGRAM IS SAID TO BE CONFIRMED.
“If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you”.